Saturday 1 November 2014

Room Tour!

Hello!

Today I'm finally posting my room tour, you've only been asking for a room tour since I started doing my room up in February... So today is the day! 

Here's a slight overview of my room, which cuts out quite a bit of it so its not really an overview.
I have this cupboard from Ikea, its useful because of the shelves in the middle, I keep my cameras, laptops and school things there. In the cupboards above and below the shelves I have my school books from last year and a lot of revision I should really get rid  of, shoes and just bits and bobs that had no where else to go in my room!
I'm not sure where these lights are from, but I'm sure you can find some similar ones easily.

I get asked about a lot of things in this little bit of my room! the pots that are hanging off the wall are from Ikea, the little green and pink plant pots are also from Ikea and the mirror is from B&M. The chest of drawers was probably from Ikea as well, but we painted it white and pale duck egg to go with the colour scheme in my room. 
I keep skincare things, bits of makeup, cotton wool and other little bits in these pots, they're very useful!

My planner is from Paperchase, how cute is it?! 
The flowers and the pot are once again from Ikea.

This gorgeous little pot is from a garden centre.
This is the Toulouse Bureau from Dunelm Mill, the fairy lights, as mentioned in my last post, are from Asda.
I have my pointe shoes hanging off my clothes rail (which is from dunelm mill) because they look so pretty, who wouldn't want them on show in their room?
Clock from Ikea. Imagine if someone set the alarm on that clock, I'd have a lot of trouble trying to turn it off!
My room would not be complete without a cat...or three!
My magazine holder is from Ikea, the magazines are Cake Decorating magazines. I can't remember where the lamp is from and the bird is from Dunelm Mill.
This jewellery holder was a gift, I have it at the top of some shelves because it looks pretty!
I think this is everyone's favourite part of my room, the shelf full of nail polish. It isn't hard to tell what my favourite brand is, Barry M of course! I should stop buying nail polish but I think it is a habit that will never stop.
This is my very comfortable chaise longue (it's more like a sofa) I have plenty of cushions so its very cosy! there are fairy lights because you can never have too many sets of fairy lights. i like this area of my room because its just a good place to relax and watch a bit of t.v.
If your're wondering where my bed is, I have a ladder that leads upstairs to where I sleep. It's not very interesting so I haven't included any photos of it. My wall paper is from Homebase, who unfortunately don't stock it any more but if you want an extremely similar wallpaper, they had one at Laura Ashley which was almost the same, but about forty pounds more expensive per roll.

I hope you enjoyed my room tour, so many people have asked for one!

I hope you have a great weekend,
lots of love,
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment