Saturday 22 November 2014

A Piece of Festive Fun Tag!

Hello! 
Today I'm here with the first Christmas post of this year on the blog, and it's a collab with the ever so lovely Aneesa, you can find her blog here! We decided to create our own Christmas Tag and we've called it 'A Piece of Festive Fun' because its a bit of fun isn't it?!

I thought I should include a little Christmassy picture from last year because why not?!
So, lets get on with the tag!

1. On a scale from one to ten, how excited are you for Christmas?
I'd have to say eleven because I am TOO excited to say I'm almost sixteen..

2. Which John Lewis Christmas advert has been your favourite?
It has to be the snowman one with the power of love in the background (I'll link it here), I love that advert so much, Monty the penguin is very cute though! If you don't know what John Lewis is, it's a department store in the UK and they always have very exciting Christmas adverts!

3. What are your favourite Christmas films?
The Polar Express is probably my favourite, I think I've watched it every Christmas I can remember so it's got to be a favourite!

4. What time do you usually wake up on Christmas morning?
I usually get woken up by the very excited child inside me... or my younger brother usually wakes us up at about 7!

5. What are your favourite Christmas traditions?
Sitting down and eating a lovely dinner with my family, we might not always get on but Christmas day is an exception and we all manage to enjoy eachothers company.

6. What's your favourite thing to wear at Christmas?
Christmas jumpers and a good pair of comfy pyjamas!

7. What is your favourite Christmas drink at Starbucks?
I'm so boring, I don't like hot chocolate or coffee so i always stick to a nice warm cup of tea, you look like you've got something interesting when you have the red cup even if you've only got tea!

8. Do you like Christmas crackers?
Of course I do!

9. What is the best gift you've ever been given?
I've been thinking about this and I don't have a favourite because not only am I incapable of picking favourites but i appreciate all the gifts I've been given so I just don't have a favourite.

10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Some of you might know this, my birthday is on Christmas Eve and most people say it must be awful but I honestly think it's the nicest time of year to have a birthday because the atmosphere of Christmas is amazing, everyone seems so happy and jolly and I love to see happy people so I suppose that's my favourite thing about Christmas, happiness!

We are each tagging five bloggers to do the tag so my five are:

I also tag anyone who would like to do the tag as well, so if you do this tag you can say I nominated you!

I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you Aneesa for doing this collab with me!
lots of love, 
Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment