Sunday 16 November 2014

My Christmas Wishlist!

Hiya! 

Since we're now in the run up to Christmas I thought I'd share a few of the things that are on my wish list this year - it might give you a couple of ideas if you are stuck for ideas! 

The first thing on my list is a pandora bracelet. I know they can be quite pricey but I think they're lovely and will last a really long time if you take good care of them!


The next thing I would like is Zoella's new book, Girl Online. It looks really cute and I love reading so would quite like to read it!


I would also quite like a pair of Topshop Joni jeans because my current pair I have worn to death so really need replacing -  these are so comfy and I think they're worth the money! 



Now I know this one might sound a bit childish but I would quite like the 'Now that's what I call Disney' cd because I love all the Disney songs! 


Finally on my list is a couple of gift cards - Topshop and Urban Outfitters. I really like what these shops have and would like to purchase a couple of items from there. 


I hope you enjoyed reading some of the things I would like for Christmas - I'm getting quite excited about the holiday season now! Only 30 sleeps till Christmas! 


Kate x
(@kate_e_a)

No comments:

Post a Comment