Sunday 16 November 2014

The perfect night out dress!

I've been looking for a fancy, yet elegant night out dress for ages, and now I finally think I’ve found it!

I'm not the type of girl who goes out partying every night however, when I do get the chance to go out whether it's with friends or family I want to look good! I think this dress is perfect for an elegant night out yet still ideal for a wacky party. The high neck gives the posh, lady-like impression yet having the aztec pattern and three-quarter length sleeves it adds that little bit of edge to it which I think is the perfect mix.

This dress is from H&M- a fashionable and trendy shop that is affordable...

This dress is black with some grey strips and has a pretty and unique aztec pattern all over it, it is three-quarter length sleeves and has a high neck which I love.








This dress has lots of edgy yet sophisticated details to it... 


I think the low back is very different on a dress and can be fairly daring-be careful what bra you would wear underneath as it would ruin the whole look and effect of it if you had a bra running through the middle of your back!

The perfect shoes to dress up this outfit...



Adding a good pair of chunky heeled Chelsea boots is a lovely way to dress up this look and even make you look a little taller! I love these boots they go with almost everything and can glam up any look. They're also surprisingly comfortable and therefore can be worn, without pain, for a good few hours which is always a plus!

So there you go, my idea of the perfect night out dress! I hope you enjoyed this post and it in some way helped you. Feel free to leave any comments below!

Love always,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment