Friday 7 November 2014

A Day at the Beach!

Hello! 
I hope you're all well!

Last week was October half term so we had a week off, my parents took me, my younger brother and our two dogs, Freddy and Florence, to the beach! I thought as it was a lovely, sunny day and I took way too many photos, I should share some of them with you! 

It took a few hours to drive there so that journey consisted of listening to music, obviously I don't get any photos then apart from this one of Florence who had woken up from sleeping! 
It was such a lovely day, although it was only about nine degrees, it felt quite warm, the sun was shining and it was fairly quiet as far as Filey goes! 
Chasing seagulls and squirrels are among his favourite past times after eating and sleeping.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what we got up to at the beach. I hope it you had October half term it was fun and school wasn't too bad this week! 
Lots of love,
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment