Sunday 9 November 2014

10 Facts About Me! (Gabriella)

Hello I'm Gabriella!

Emma has kindly invited me to become one of her guest bloggers.
I also have a blog which you can visit here :) 

I've decided to write 10 facts about myself so you get to know me better.

1. I have two cats named Jojo and Smokey, a guinea pig named Coco, a hamster named Isla and three fish named Mulan, Stevie and Miranda.  

2. I'm half Scottish half Swedish. 

3. I love animals, makeup, art, music, photography and going on runs!

4. I spend a lot of my time watching YouTube videos, doing art, taking photos and jogging!

5. My favourite YouTubers are Emma Blackery, Velvetgh0st, Hannah Witton and Aniamags.

6. My favourite movies are Juno, The Full Monty, Aristocats, Tangled, Some like it Hot and anything with Leonardo DiCaprio really ;)
 
7. Christmas is my favourite time of the year as I love all of the Christmas songs!

8. I'm a huge animal lover!

9. My goal in life is always to be happy and appreciate everything I have. 

10. My new favourite thing is blogging!

I hope you enjoyed reading my little introduction and I can't wait to start writing more! 

Gabriella x

No comments:

Post a Comment