Wednesday 12 November 2014

My Top 5 Drugstore Picks!

Hello everyone!
Today I have my top 5 drugstore picks for you which is a collab with the lovely Leah, you can find her blog here.

My first favourite (in no particular order) is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Now that isn't much of a surprise, everyone seems to love this concealer and they have good reason to! It is a great coverage, it can cover anything from spots and blemishes to dark circles, it blends easily and it only costs £4.19, which is a bargain for such a fantastic product! You can buy it in both Boot and Superdrug as well as some pharmacies and even Asda!

My next favourite is the Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express mascara. I use the waterproof formula because I curl my eyelashes and I find it holds the curl incredibly well, it doesn't smudge or flake during the day, and it always looks amazing on the lashes. I think it costs £7 or £8 so it's not too expensive, you can buy it in Boots, Superdrug and some supermarkets too!
The next product is the Soap & Glory Supercat eyeliner. If I remember right, it was only £6! It's spo easy to use, you can see it in this post. I couldn't recommend it more!
The next product in my top 5 are the Revlon matte and lacquer balms and the balm stains. this could be classes as three products but it is only the finishes that are different! The matte balms I have are in the shades Complex and Unapologetic, the lacquer balm is in the shade Cocquette and the balm stain is in Honey. There is a huge range of shades, all beautiful and very pigmented, I can't remember the price, but they're not very expensive!
 My last pick is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum. I was debating buying this for a long time, but when I finally did, i was very glad! It's not a very full coverage but enough to cover some imperfections with a natural finish that I personally love. I think it cost around £11 and you can buy it in Boots and Superdrug!

I really hope you enjoyed this post! Thank you Leah for asking about doing a collab, it's been great fun! Make sure you check out Leah's blog by clicking here (in case you forgot to at the start!)

I'm hoping to start Christmas blogposts fairly soon, so make sure you let me know of any posts you'd like to see!
Lots of love,
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment