Thursday 30 October 2014

Last Minute Halloween Makeup!

Hello again! 

As you know, tomorrow is Halloween and people have asked me to do Halloween blogposts but I was stuck with ideas of what to do, so I decided to have a little play around with makeup to see what I could come up with and I have three eye looks for you!

He first is a very dramatic winged eyeliner! This is simple but you could pair it with a dark berry or even black lip and I think it'd look stunning!
I used the Soap & Glory Supercat liner for this.

The second look is a smokey eye, like the first look, it's simple but would look lovely!
You can't see how dark it actually is as the colours don't show up as well on camera as in real life, but it's very dark and to make it more dramatic I made it more winged out and higher towards the brow.
I used the shadows 'coffee cup' (a dark brown) and 'fashionista' (a black with dark red/purple shimmer) from the W7 In The Nude palette, which you all will know about because a lot of bloggers seem to own it because it's an amazing dupe for the Naked 3 palette.

The last look is my favourite. 
As you can see its winged eyeliner with spiders web and spider details! I think it is perfect for Halloween, and it's not hard to do with an eyeliner like The Soap & Glory one (used in the first look) as its like a pen so you can just basically doodle on your face and see how it turns out!
The mascara used is Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express, the waterproof formula because I find it holds a curl really well!

If you're wondering what the lights in the back ground are, they are silver heart string lights from Asda, I bought them at the weekend and have fallen in love! You might already know I'm a tiny bit obsessed with fairy lights, I have three sets in my room and I still feel like I need more!

A few other things, I hope you think the photos of the makeup are okay, I usually use a different camera for taking photos of my makeup when it's on because it's a bridge so it's slightly smaller, but I don't have a charger for it (it's in Spain thanks to my brother) so I had to persevere with the slightly harder job of using my other camera, which, on the plus side, has a flip our screen, but is a lot bigger and heavier! I also want to say yes my skin isn't perfect, we aren't all blessed with flawless skin.

I hope you all enjoyed this post.

Happy Halloween!

Lots of love, 
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment