Monday 5 January 2015

Hopes for 2015.

Hello! Firstly I would like to start by wishing you all a happy new year, didn't 2014 go so fast? I thought rather than doing the typical 'my resolutions' that everyone does, and stick to them for 1 week before giving up; I would do my hopes for 2015. Things that I want to happen and that I will work for. I don't believe in setting resolutions every year on January 1st, why do you need to wait until then to make a change in your life, or set yourself a goal? I set myself goals every few months. Here are my hopes on what I want 2015 to bring..

The main thing I want in 2015, is to be happy. That sounds so cliche, but this year is going to be full of so many changes, I will either adapt really well to, or I will hate. I want to enjoy my final year of highschool. The prom, leaving, enjoying the 'easy' work ( ha ) before my a~levels! and I want this summer to be th best ever. I will be turning 17 this year, I also want to learn how to drive.

I want to do well in my GCSE's, I know I need to work extremely hard for good grades, and I am trying my best. However If I get good grades and into the college I want, I will be leaving my friends ( unless we go to the same college then yay), they mean the world to me, I can't describe how much I love them. Being seperated  from them is going to break my heart. I could carry on with saying how much they mean to me and why, but they already know. 

This year I want ( NEED) to be more active. I don't do excersize, however in 2014 I was pretty good and went on a few runs with my friends, brought a new pair of trainers and gym clothes and signed up to our local gym. They run an active youth session that's £1 and I go and use the treadmill and cross trainer and bike. I know that being lazy is no good for me, and I can tell I need to tighten up my flab Abit, and I hope this year I actually carry on with it. I have been doing it since November so I am proud of myself that I've carried it on this long.

Finally, I want to enjoy the year. I want to take more time in things I do, 2014 was such a rush, it feels like it was 2 minutes long. I want to meet up with old friends, I want to make new ones, I want to enjoy the time spent with loved ones and not be on my phone so much. I want to carry on writing on this blog, as it makes me so happy. 

I want to end this on a thankyou. Thankyou to my bestfriends Molly and Pippa, you guys have been by my side throughout 2014, I know I'm such a pain, I appreciate you always helping me out and giving me advice, and staying up late to talk when I'm upset. You guys are the best. Thank you to you guys, I've only been on this blog a few months, but everyone's so lovely. Emma, of your reading this, thankyou too. I'm so thankful we are friends, your my twin, and one of the years I'm coming to your town in the snow and we will build a snowman, thank you for always snapchatting me your day, and helping me with blog post ideas, I'm so lucky to have you as a friend.

What are your hopes for 2015? Let me know in the comments! 

Thank you so much for reading.

Love Ella xx

Why not give me a cheeky follow to see what I get up to this year? 
Twitter~ @ellaunderhill
Instagram~ @ella_lou_

No comments:

Post a Comment