Monday 19 January 2015

Review: Naked Basics 2

Hello!
I ordered the Naked Basics 2 a few days ago, and it finally arrived! So I thought I would show you it and do a review. I always like to read blog posts about products before I buy them, so maybe this will help you on decided whether to get it or not.


 I ordered my pallete from feelunique.com. I have never purchased anything from feel unique, however I will defiantley be purchasing my stuff from there again. I ordered it on the 12th of January and it was dispatched on the 14th and delivered on the 15th! 

It came in a well packaged box, and it has a rubber case rather than tin like the most recent ones. I think this is fab, as it's looks nice, and it's fits perfectly in my makeup bag. 
The colours are so pigmented and they go with my skin tone so well. The first colour is more of a highlighter colour and the rest are matte shades, which I love because I have lots of shimmery shades but nothing for everyday. 

Colours from left to right are 'skimp' 'stark' 'frisk' 'cover' 'primal' and 'undone' all lovely shades which can go well together or on there own. 


You can roughly see the colours on here, they look more pigmented on my face, it's because my skins so pale I blend in with the first two colours.

I got these for £19, i wasn't keen on spending £37 on the full pallete, but I might purchase one later in the year. I am very impressed with these and they are definetly worth the money(usually £22).

 

A little bonus, I had to convince my mum to let me spend £19 on eyeshadow, when they arrived she tried them, and I hate to say she loves them. Which means she is going to steal them so I will have to keep my eye on these!

Do you own any Naked palletes? This was my first! Let me know which ones you have.

Love Ella xx

*disclamer- this is not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment