Sunday 11 January 2015

Recent Purchases || January 2015

Hello everyone and happy new year!

On this cold Sunday afternoon, I thought I'd sit down with a nice warm cup of tea and my Disney album playing and write a blogpost about some of the things I've bought recently! While I'm very pleased with all my purchases, I can't say my bank account feels quite the same way. So, let's get on with the post!

I bought this Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions trial kit, I have a lot of trouble with my skin and have never found anything that worked very well, I saw this set in TJ Hughes for only £14.99 I thought it was worth a try! It contains a cleansing bar for face and body which is 50g, the clarifying lotion which is 60ml and the all-over clearing treatment which is 15ml, it also came with a sample of the anti blemish solutions liquid makeup and a little bag to put it all in! So far I'm really enjoying using this and can see a visible difference in my skin, although that may mean spending a lot more when I run out to get the full sized products!

I bought this lovely dress from H&M, it's very comfy and I love the colour and style! I wore it to the theatre yesterday with some black tights, grey brogues and a black bag. It cost £14.99.

I bought this black and white striped top with a white pocket from topshop, it was reduced from £18 to £10! 

This scallop edged, mint green top was also from topshop, reduced to £8 and I am definitely going to get a lot of wear out of it, a lot of my wardrobe consists of mint green so it's another to add to the collection!

I bought this Zoella Beauty 'Just Say Yes' bag in Superdrug for £8. It fits a lot in and I love the design!

I repurchased the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum as its my favourite foundation and I had run out! I also needed some new concealer so I thought as I like the foundation so much, why not buy the concealer?! The foundation was £10.99 and the concealer was £7.99 but I bought them in a buy one get one half price offer in Superdrug!

I thought I'd save the most exciting two until the end!
I treated myself to Mac's lipstick in Creme Cup! It's a gorgeous nude/pink colour and I'm absolutely in love! It smells of vanilla and it looks lovely on! It costs £15.50.

I went to the delivery office early yesterday morning because of its very very silly opening hours but it was worth it for such a beauty! I ordered the urban Decay Naked Flushed palette in Native from Feel unique because it was £16.50 instead of £22, then found out they had a code to get 10% off their best selling brands so I ended up only paying £14.85 for it! I love the packaging and my first impression of the product is that it's very good!

I hope you enjoyed this post, if you want any reviews on any of the products I mentioned please let me know and I'll try to do them in the near future!

Lots of love, 
Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment