Friday 9 January 2015

Late What I Got For Christmas 2014 | Gabriella

 
Hello everyone I hope you're all well! Today finally I am going to show you what I got for Christmas 2014. I was reluctant to writing this post at first because I know it can come across as 'bragging or showing off' and also I don't think presents is what Christmas is about. But in the end a lot of people enjoy these posts so I might as well.
 
 
 I got quite a lot of beauty bits for Christmas which I wasn't expecting but I love them A LOT!
 I love my comedy and music as you can tell so I got a lot of dvd's, books and movies!
I got given these lovely water colour paints and paint brushes.
My 'main' present this year was my Canon 600d camera. It's honestly amazing and I love it! (ft. jojo the cat ;)
Here are some more photos of the beauty things I got given/ I bought with gifted money. I also did a haul over on my blog here if you want to see a full description of these things!
No Christmas of mine isn't complete without lush, at times like these I wish it was smell-vision ;)
 
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas/holiday and I wish you all the best for 2015!
 
Gabriella x 

No comments:

Post a Comment