Wednesday 14 January 2015

Makeup Wishlist

This time last year, I owned about 20 babylips and a mascara, I wasn't bothered about makeup and I was too lazy to do any makeup anyway. Now I love makeup. I love it, I'm not very good but Im getting addicted. I think it's down to the fact I watch a lot of YouTube, like Zoella, Sprinkleofglitter, velvetghost and Essiebutton. 

I thought I would do a little makeup Wishlist, of everything I want to get my hands on at the moment! 

1. Naked 2 basics pallete £22~ I don't own any naked palettes, and they don't really appeal to me. However when I saw the naked basics 2, I wanted it. I have actually ordered it from feel unique as it was on sale for £19!  


2. Collection lasting perfection £4.19~my concealer is down to a nub, and after seeing so many people rave about this I'm keen to try it! On days where I am too lazy for makeup I like to just wear concealer and mascara, and I can't do that at the moment due to having no useable concealer.


3. Mac lipstick £15 ~ not sure what shade, but I don't have any high end lipsticks, and I really want to try a mac one! 


4. Real techniques eye starter kit £15~ not makeup but I don't have any good eye brushes, and I feel this would benefit me quite well.


5. Revolution blush pallete £6~ I've had my eye on this since I watched dollybowbow do a review a couple of months ago. It has so many shades and for £6 I'm desperate to get my hands on this. 


6. Brow gel either benefit gimme brow, or Rimmel brow this way £4-£15 ~ I don't do anything to my eyebrows, however I feel they need to be more defined. And I think a brow gel will be the best for me.

7. Maybelline colour tattoo £4.99~ I've heard really good things about these, and I want to try cream shadows out.


What's in your makeup Wishlist? Let me know in the comments below! 

Love Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment