Sunday 28 December 2014

What I Got for My Birthday and Christmas! || 2014

Hello! I hope you're all well and have had a lovely Christmas!

I've been asked to do a blogpost about what I got for my birthday and one about what I got for Christmas so I decided as my birthday was Christmas Eve I would combine the two!

Bit of a disclaimer: everyone says this but I'm not bragging about anything I was given, I am so grateful to have amazing family and friends who are incredibly generous and I could not thank them enough for all of their gifts.

I received this cute little baking file/organiser thing, I'm not sure how to describe it but it has different sections for cakes, cupcakes etc. and you can write your recipes down in it. It'll be very useful! I also got this adorable bunny bunting, which I like to call 'bunnyting', I can't wait to put it up in my room!

I was given three Barry M nail nail paints as you have probably realised I'm a big fan of Barry M! From left to right these are Watermelon, Gold Mine Glitter and Plum.

I was given this cute glitter and nail polish duo from Fearne's Christmas collection!

I also got this Maybelline nail polish in the shade Pink Volt and I haven't used it yet but the colour is gorgeous. 

I was given this Charlie Red perfume and it smells lovely!

I received another set of fairy lights to add to my collection, I now have a total of five sets in my room!

I was lucky enough to be given these beautiful sterling silver earrings and I can imagine I'll be getting a lot of use out of them!

All the jewellery I was given seemed to be heart themed although not all from the same people! I was given a matching bracelet and necklace!

My friends know I'm a big tea drinker so I'm now sorted for all my tea holding needs! 

More Barry M, who would've guessed?! These cute travel sized brishes were in my stocking as well as a little Barry M makeup bag!

I've grown up watching Disney films, so receiving these DVDs and a CD was great! I'm watching Tangled now as I'm writing this!

I got two cute scarves, very handy as it's snowy here at the moment!

I received this cute little clock so I'll never be late!

I got these very cute socks so now my feet will be cosy, warm and cute at the same time!

I was given two Thorntons Snowdogs and a Snowmas which had a bit of trouble standing up, for my birthday, as well of lots of other chocolate in my stocking!

I was given this incredibly cute blue satchel with foxes on, an owl cushion and a microwaveable owl too!

Probably the best idea for a selection box EVER. The colours from left to right (the same order as they were taken out of the box and as they're written on the box so I'm assuming it'd be the same order) Golden Vision, Sea Breeze, Pink Creme, Coral Reef, Viva Pink, Perfectly Flesh, Real Red, Romance, Decadance, Opal Topcoat, Fabulous and Sheer Love.

I received these cute mini bathbombs and although I don't take baths (I'm much more of a shower person) I will use them somehow!

I also got a few more things but I haven't got photos and I'm sure the post is long enough!
Once again I'm so grateful for all the lovely gifts I was given, I'm very lucky to have such wonderful people in my life!

I hope you enjoyed this! What was your favourite gift you received or your favourite part about Christmas this year?

Lots of love, 
Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment