Sunday 21 December 2014

Christmas Makeup and Nails!

Hello, as it's only four days until Christmas I thought I'd get a little post up with a Christmassy makeup look and also a nail design!

The makeup


First I took the Maybelline Colour Tatoo in the shade Pink Gold and put it all over my eyelids as a base!


Then I used Urban Decay's Grifter eyeshadow on top which is a stunning purple but it's so glittery you'll probably end up with a glittery face, it's Christmas though so it's all part of the fun! 




I then used one of the darker brown shades from the w7 In the Nude palette in the crease.

I then used Soap & Glory's Supercat Liner to line my eyes, then I curled my eyelashes and used Maybelline the Rocket mascara!


And that's it! A very simple but pretty look, perfect for Christmas!

You could wear this with a red lip or a nude lip, for red, something like Rimmel's Kate Moss collection lipstick in 111 Kiss of life would look gorgeous and as a nude lip, some thing I love at the moment is Tanya Burr's lip gloss in Chic!


Nails 

For the nails I used Barry M Lychee, Raspberry, Cardamom and Starlight (all have been featured in blogposts before) to create a festive nail design, an accent nail with Holly on! 


I hope you enjoyed this and I'm sure I'll see you very soon with some more blogposts!

Lots of love,
Emma xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment