Monday 29 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014 || Kate

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a great Christmas - I certainly did, spending the day with all my family which was really lovely. This post is showing you some of the lovely presents that I received, I hope you enjoy reading it!

I got lots of lovely little things in my stocking this year, some of them are in the picture below. I've already finished reading 'Let It Snow' and it was so good! I got a couple of pairs of Topshop frilly socks which are so cute. Obviously no Christmas stocking is complete without a selection box!


I also got these two things from Soap and Glory in my stocking -  the 'Supercat' eye liner and the 'Thick and Fast' mascara. Both of these are lovely and do their jobs really well!


From my Nana I received Zoella's 'Girl Online' book. I'm already about halfway through and am loving it so far! She also gave me the Hollister 'Crescent Bay' body spray which smells amazing.


I was lucky to get not one but two make-up bags - one is from Ted Baker and is so cute and the other has some adorable dogs on it. I also got some lovely nail polish from Emma's (@_emma__c) Mum which was very kind of her. I can add it to my ever-growing collection of nail varnish!


From my parents I got this gorgeous Pandora bracelet as well as the Father Christmas charm. I then got the dog one from my Grandparents! It's so lovely and I'm very grateful to have got it this year.


In my family we have a tradition where we get 'tree presents' which magically appear at the end of the day and are supposedly bought by the tree! (I used to genuinely believe that they were bought by the tree and it was so cute to see my 6 year old cousin getting excited about it this year!) I got this cute little 'Fresh Skin' set from Elemis which I have only used a couple of times but it is really nice and I have already put it on my birthday list!


Finally I got a pair of Christmas pj's and a cosy fluffy jumper thing from my brother.


I hope you enjoyed me sharing my presents with you. I hope you had a brilliant Christmas!

Kate x
@pastel_skies_x

No comments:

Post a Comment