Wednesday 3 December 2014

A Few of My favourites!

Hello!

Today I'm going to be sharing a few of the things I've been loving recently!

A blogpost of mine would never be complete without nail polish...

The first two nail polishes I've been loving are the limited edition nail paints that Barry M have created for Boots. They're called 'starlight' and 'moonlight' and both contain a mixture of glitter and little stars! They only cost £3.99 and I think they'd be a great gift because I don't think anyone could be unhappy to find a little bottle of glittery goodness under the tree! I know Barry M have also created two other Christmas nail paints for Superdrug so I'm going to be keeping an eye out for those!

The next polish is 'lychee' from the Gelly collection. This is actually my second bottle of this because I love how effortless yet gorgeous it is! The Gelly collection also costs £3.99 and they have a huge, growing colour range!
This is also another of my all time favourites, and second bottle, it's called 'raspberry' and it's a classic berry red colour that everyone needs in their collection. What's even better is that it only costs £2.99.
This is 'Betty Blues' from No.7, which is a gorgeous navy blue with tiny little blue sparkles in. It can often look very dark when applied and looks amazing with glitter on top!

As you can probably tell, I'm loving a good bit of Christmas sparkle and just everything Christmassy!

I recently purchased this phone case from sighh.bigcartel.com and it's fair to say that I'm in love with it. It's amazing quality and so so cute!


I thought I'd also share with you my advent calendar, we've had the calendars we've had for longer than i can remember and they're so cute! As you can see, i have a Freddo tomorrow and my dad is yet to fill the rest of the calendar up!

I hope you enjoyed this post and I also hope you're all taking care of yourselves during the cold winter months, make sure to wrap up warm and relax, it's nearly Christmas!

Lots of love,
Emma xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment