Sunday 28 December 2014

What I got for Christmas 2014| Ella

Hello! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas day, on today's blog post I will be showing you everything I received, however I am in no way showing of, I am grateful for everything I had and I'm so thankful that I have such lovely friends and family who spoil me!

Every Christmas Eve, my mom and dad do a Christmas Eve bag, and It contains pyjamas, chocolates and a bath bomb! This year I had a lovely blue and striped onsie from next, a Terry's chocolate orange, and a lush, melting snowman bath melt. It's a lovely way to relax on Christmas Eve, and to get me in the mood for Christmas! 

On Christmas morning I woke up at 6:30 ( yes I am 16, but I was very excited) I think it's the only day of the year I get up before an alarm. This was mine, my brothers and my mom and dads presents. My main present isn't here, as they brought it in as a surprise so I don't see it straight away, sneaky..


Here is everything I had for Christmas..

1. A smart tv. I was so happy about this, firstly it's white, and it will match my room. Secondly my tv has been broke for a year so I can finally watch my miranda and friends box set! ( that's what I am currently doing, it's 4:30pm and I haven't got out of bed yet, bad choice mum and dad) 

The rest of my presents I've organised into sections, so it's easier to show you what I had.

Clothes
I received some nice teal and grey gym clothes, because I've recently joined the gym, not to loose weight, but because I feel I need to get fitter and it's nice to go every Thursday with my friends. My local gym has a teen offer and it's £1 eveytime you go. Woo! 
I had some nice frilly socks, I am obsessed and they are such a cute pattern!
I had a nice navy jumper too, and some amazing gingerbread thermal leggings from primark. They are the cosiest leggins ever.
From my auntie, I had the comfiest onsies, it's a polar bear with a floral lining, and I have been living in this since Christmas Day.



Books
I had from my friend Molly the pointless blog book, which I have wanted for ages! 
I also had the diary of a wimpy kid recent book, I'm not ashamed to say I love these books! 
As I'm obsessed with YouTube, I had the girl online book by 'zoella' although a lot of controversy about it, I can honestly say it was an amazing book, I can't wait until the sequel comes out!
Because I live baking my mom brought me the bake off book, I can't wait to try some of the recipies in it.


Beauty 
I have wanted real techniques for ages and I am so impressed with them and my makeup looks better from using the right tools.
I had the zoella makeup bag from my friend Pippa, and it fits all my makeup in perfectly! I forgot to add in the photo, I had a sleek blush is rose gold. It isn't as pigmented as I hoped but when I put a few layers on it's lovely. And the lipsticks crayons are very sheer and pigmented and I love them!
I'm ashamed to say, I've never really taken care of my skin before I just washed it with soap and water and rarely moisturised. But from using this benefit cleansing face wash, I have seen a total differnece with my skin. It's my new must have, definitely worth the money.
You can never go wrong with lush and I have golden wander and dashing Santa, they smell amazing!





Jewellery
I was lucky enough from my mum and dad to receive a pandora bracelet. It's grey and beautiful, I've never had a pandora bracelet before and so happy I've finally got one!
From my nan I had a new ring to go with the one she got me for my birthday. I love it! 
I also had a very pretty charm from my auntie and a £20 gift card, that I can't wait to spend.
From my other nan, I received a watch set, which you can switch the colour of, I think that's cool!



 

Chocolate
No Christmas is complete without a ridiculous amount of chocolate and sweets. This will last me until next Christmas.


I hope you all had a nice Christmas and tell me what you had in the comments below! Here's a cheeky Christmas selfie for you! 


Again, if you brought me a present, thankyou so much, I'm really apriciatige and love everything I received! 
Love Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment