Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas wish list/ Ella

There is a few things I'm hoping for this Christmas, and I'm going to share them with you here:)

1. A smart TV- my TV has been broken for over a year now, and I don't really use it as I use my ipad, however if .Ii had a smart TV, I could play my friends box set and go on Facebook and Skype at the same time, win win.

2. Real techniques brushes- I don't own any nice make up brushes, I just use a cosmetic sponge. I have wanted some for ages.

3. Pjs- every year my Mum and Dad give me a Christmas eve bag. with candles and pjs in and a bath bomb, so we can chill on Christmas eve.

4. Lush- I just love the Lush Christmas stock, and last year I had enough to last me until march! its all so lovely, my favourite is so white and candy mountain.. shock horror, I don't like snow fairy!

5. Girl online- since Zoella announced she was writing a book, I wanted it, and I'm sure Santa might pop it in my stocking;)

That's my Christmas list done. What are you having for Christmas? I will be really grateful for whatever I receive and I'm looking forward to spending the day with family, I might do a run through of how my Christmas went next week, I hope you all have a lovely day!

Happy Christmas!

Love Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment