Sunday 1 February 2015

Triple Chocolate Cookies| Ella

Hello!

Seeing as it's half term for most of us *jumps up and down and crys with joy* I thought I'd share a cookie Recipie with you so you can bake in the holiday and share it with friends and family! It will keep you from being bored! 

Recently I picked up Love Tanya and I fell in love with the baking chapter. Today I'm going to show you how I made her triple chocolate cookies, and you can follow along if you don't have the book! 

You will need:
• 200g butter
•300g castar sugar
• 1 large egg
•275g self-raising flour
•75g Cocoa powder
•3 large bars of chocolate (white, milk, dark)
• daim bar- optional ( I didn't use this) 
•dash of milk if your mix is too dry


Start by preheating your oven to 200C, and line a baking tray with grease proof paper. 

In a bowel cream the butter and sugar and then add the egg. You need to do this carefully or your mixture will curdle.

After you have done that, add in the dry ingredients. I tried using a spoon, then a whisk, but realised it easier to just mix it with your hands. Make sure they are clean! 



After your mixture is combined, add on your chocolate chunks. I cut my chunks in half, just to make them smaller. 


Throw them in, then mix with your hands to spread the chocolate in the dough evenly.

  
Finally using your hands make 10 balls of the cookie dough ( or as big or small as you want, 10 makes VERY big cookies) and place spread out on the baking trays. 

Bake in the oven for 11 minutes. They will come out looking under asked but because of the heat they carry on cooking while they cool. 



I like to eat mine while they are warm! These went so fast and were a hit with my friends! I need to make more! Let me know how yours turned out! 

Happy Baking
Love Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment