Sunday 8 February 2015

Review || Bourjois Healthy Mix

Hello!
I was asked quite a while ago if I could do a review on the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum and Concealer after I'd bought another bottle of the foundation and mentioned I was going to try the concealer out and I finally am!


The foundation

Cost: £10.99
Coverage: Light
Finish: Semi-matt

This is definitely my favourite foundation, I love that it isn't too high coverage so looks natural and you can apply it with your fingers or build it up a bit more with a brush! It has a warm undertone so would be best for people with a yellow undertone to their skin rather than a cool, pink undertone! I first bought a bottle last spring and it has been a staple in my makeup collection since, so definitely give it a try if you've ever been wondering whether to buy it!

The concealer

Cost: £7.99

We all know that I love the Lasting Perfection concealer by collection because of the coverage, but due to the condition of my skin improving drastically I've not needed so much coverage. This isn't the best coverage-wise however if you find the Collection concealer too dry then you might want to give it a try. It contains apricot for radiance, melon for moisturisation and raspberry as a Micro-circulation activator and as with the foundation (which contains litchi, goji berries and pomegranate) it has an amazing smell, but doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin (to put it into perspective, I had an allergic reaction to some Simple products)

Overall I would definitely recommend these for the excellent quality, smell, I really like the packaging and they do exactly what they're supposed to do!

I hope you enjoyed this post and found my review helpful, are there any products you'd like me to review? leave a comment letting me know!

Don't forget to follow on bloglovin to keep up to date with posts!

Lots of love,
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment