Sunday 22 February 2015

Days By The Sea

Hello everyone, I hope you're all well.

This week was the half term holidays and I went to Norfolk for a few days! I took way too many photos (as usual) and you said you'd like to see some of the photos so here you go!

I apologise in advance that there are probably going to be quite a few photos, it's hard to narrow down over 1000 photos into a blogpost of a suitable length, and I'm sure I've said this before but I'm not a professional photographer, it's just something I enjoy and do a lot.








































































I haven't captioned any of the photos because I don't have time, if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask!

I hope you enjoyed this, I had a really lovely time there.
Remember to follow on bloglovin to keep up to date with all of our posts!
Lots of love,
Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment