Saturday 14 February 2015

Christmas Lush

Hello everyone! 

It's a little late, but I thought I would do a few reviews on the 3 items I had for Christmas from lush! I wanted to use them first so I could give proper reviews! 



The first thing I tried was the star light star bright bath melt. I picked this up because it smelt like lime and looked amazing! I was so let down by this product as it made my bath water thick, and the colour did not come out at all. Aswell as the fact the glitter didn't spread out in the bath to add shimmer, it stuck in blobs to me and the side of the bath. 

Secondly I had So white. One of my favourite bath bombs! It smells like fresh apples and turns your bath water an amazing pink colour! 



Finally I had 2 of the Golden Wander bath bombs, and what a wander it was! It was so nice to see tiny gold stars appear from the bath bomb, and it coloured my bath turquoise! It even had specs of glitter in my bath! 


What's your favourite lush product? Let me know in the comments! 

Love Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment