Sunday 1 February 2015

Hello February!


Hello! 

Where on earth did January go? It seems like only last week when we were all wishing each other a merry Christmas and happy new year! In this post I'm just going to talk about some of the stuff I enjoyed last month and if you enjoy this maybe I'll do one every month!


Photography - I took a lot of photos throughout the month, as I usually do, most of them are of snow as we've had so much of it! If you saw my last blogpost I shared some of my photography tips for blog photos, I've taken an awful lot of photos for the blog too!

Nail polish - a blogpost of mine is never complete without a mention to some nail polish. I've really enjoyed using Barry M Watermelon and Plum and also an Avon polish which doesn't have a name (or one that I can find anywhere on the bottle!) 

Makeup - I won't go on about these too much because they're pretty much all I've talked about or included in blogposts recently! Mac Creme Cup lipstick and Urban Decay Naked Flushed, I'm hoping to get reviews up soon!

Skincare - Clinique Anti Blemish solutions. Since I started using this my skin has improved so so much! I'll definitely be purchasing the full sizes (sorry bank account) and will do a review for you!

Baking - more specifically the little baking file book thing (what would you call it?) that Kate bought me for my birthday, it's so handy to write recipes down in and something to pass down in the future!

Music - I've really been enjoying Lucy Rose's album Like I Used To, her voice is beautiful and there's not a song I don't like! I've also really enjoyed James Bay's music, unfortunately his album Chaos And The Calm doesn't actually come out until March, but there's plenty of his songs on YouTube, I really like Let It Go (not from frozen haha) and If You Ever Want To Be In love, but all the songs I've heard are great!

Snow - I'm sure you're all very aware of how much snow we got here, I had two lovely relaxing snow days so thank you snow! My dogs have enjoyed running around the garden like mad puppies and the cats...well they've enjoyed being able to spend even more time inside sleeping!

Swan Lake - one of my friends bought us tickets to go and see Moscow City Ballet's Swan Lake for her birthday (thank you Lydia!!) and it was absolutely amazing! Such beautiful dancing and stunning costumes!

I can't wait to see what February brings!

If you enjoyed this post, you have any suggestions for how I can improve my posts or posts you want to see, let me know by leaving me a comment!

Goodbye January, hello February!

Lots of love,
Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment