Saturday 28 February 2015

Favourite Lip Products For Spring!

Hello!
Today's blogpost is a collab with the ever so lovely Alice! We are both going to share with you our top 5 lip products for spring, so make sure you read her post as well!


The first lip product I've chosen is the Soap & Glory A Great Kisser balm. It adds a little bit of colour and plenty of shine, it's moisturising, and smells (and tastes) amazing! I don't know how much it was be said I was given it as a gift but I'm sure it's affordable!

The next product is also from Soap & Glory, it's the Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stuck in Nudist, it's a perfect nude, it leaves a glossy finish but isn't sticky at all! As with the first product I mentioned, it smells gorgeous! I have used it a lot, and I'll definitely be repurchasing soon because I've nearly used it all up! I can't remember the price of this either but I doubt it was more than £10.

Surprise surprise it's Mac Creme cup! I love this lipstick so much, it's a light blue toned pink (blue toned lipsticks will make your teeth look whiter!) and is the perfect pinky-nude for me! It smells quite similar to the gloss stick I mentioned previously, a vanilla scent! Mac lipsticks cost £15.50 so are a bit on the pricey side but are definitely worth it!

The next product is Bourjois Colour Boost in Peach on the Beach. First of all I just love them name! It's a beautiful peachy-pink colour, it's very glossy but smooth not sticky! As you can see there's almost no writing left because of me using it fairly often! Again, I can't remember the price (well done Emma)  but it shouldn't be more than about £10.

My last product is the Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon, it's a bright red and is perfect for spring and summer to add a bit of colour to your look! It's moisturising and pigmented, and I think they're around £8 but I can't remember (I'm awfully sorry about that!) 

Here's some swatches, the order you see in the background is the same as they are on my wrist!

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost, make sure you've read Alice's! Thank you Alice for doing a collab with me, it's been fun!

Make sure to follow on bloglovin to keep up to date with posts!
Lots of love,
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment