Thursday 9 July 2015

Spread the Sunshine!

Hello everyone, a bit of a different post today!
My friend Jade recently started her Spread the Sunshine campaign and as someone who encourages positivity I loved the idea and asked if she could write a bit about it so that I could share the idea with you!

'Spread The Sunshine is a campaign, created by me, Jade Millard! The website for it is spreadthesunshine.weebly.com. It is about raising awareness of world wide issues such as self-esteem, confidence, self-harm etc whilst encouraging and enforcing positivity, inspiration and confidence! Although it's very much an individual thing, we are all part of a community and we all support each other. It's a journey to self discovery! We all have the power to change positivity into negativity, so why not do that and make a change whilst we can?!'

This is a wonderful campaign and i really hope lots of you get involved and help to spread some positivity!
Lots of love,
Emma xxx



For the song recommendation of the post, I asked Jade to choose a song!

'Demi Lovato - Skyscraper. 

I know that some of you may be thinking this song is quite a few years old now, but that doesn't change anything for me. Every time I listen to it, I feel so empowered and inspired, almost as if I could take on the world without caring what others think! It is one of the few songs that means a lot to me and has very significant meaning too. Demi Lovato is one of my biggest inspirations and she has been for quite some time, ever since I first got into her and her music. I think that she is by far one of the most influential people and I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who thinks that. I have experienced bullying and people trying to bring me down, but this song is all about not caring and rising up above the hateful people! Just like what my project is trying to show too! Don't allow people to ruin your life and toe happiness. You are in control of your own life. You can choose to be happy, or choose to let the haters win.'


No comments:

Post a Comment