Tuesday 21 July 2015

#1 - Euphoric


Hey! Guess who's back...

It's been a while - much, much longer than I'd hoped to be honest. 

But I'm back, and considering I've finally broken up for summer. I really want to get back into blogging. But I want this time to be a little different. I want to add a new component to this (amazing) blog.

And to do this, I've decided that I am going to create a short playlist that will be posted on here every so often and on my Spotify, which will be based upon what's I've been listening to recently in my summer. These songs featured are by some of my favourite artists, which may be new to many of you, as some are less well known than others. I feel as though these songs have a fresh, summer vibe - which is exactly what you want for the beginning of your summer playlists!

So, for this week's first instalment, the playlist I've created hopefully shows my excitement for the summer and how I am so happy to be finished school for the year - hence why this playlist is called 'Euphoric'. 

The playlists will be short, but hopefully they still fulfil your summer vibe needs...

So, without further ado, I present 'Euphoric' - My first playlist of summer, enjoy!


Lauren :) 





1. Lovesick - Peace

2.       One Long Day - Shortstraw

3.       Check Yes Juliet – We The Kings

4. Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon

5.       Oceans – Coasts

6.       Stuck In My Teeth – Circa Waves

7.       Friends – Eliza and the Bear 

8. In The Long Run - Port Isla

9. Jacket - Yo Grapes

10. We Come Running - Youngblood Hawke







Instagram: _laurenmc

Twitter: @imlozza


No comments:

Post a Comment