Monday 27 July 2015

Recent Beauty Buys || Kate

Hello! 

Today I'm going to show you some of the products I have bought during June and July for the summer!


The first products I bought using the points from my Boots advantage card (I had rather a lot of them - oops!) They are the Revlon Ultra HD Lipsticks and I have the colours 825 Hydrangea and 845 Peony. These are lovely bright colours for summer and are really moisturising.



The next product is another lipstick. I bought the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in number 16 as I already have one of these and love it! The colour is a pretty peach, perfect for summer.



My next product is the Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette which I bought for my dancing show at the end of June. I've used it nearly everyday since then! The colours are perfect for everyday and are great quality for only £2.99.


I've also bought the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream as my last one ran out. This has SPF 15 in it so is handy for protection in the summer, or as a light base. Next, I purchased the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer as I've never tried it before. It smells really nice and I like how it goes on! Finally, is the Maybelline Fit Me Powder which I've had before. I like how this works and it is also handy for carrying out and about as it has a big mirror and comes with an applicator.


Next, I bought the Bourjois Bronzing Powder and Highlighter as I've heard a lot of good things about it. It creates a nice glow and smells delicious! 


I've also bought the Soap and Glory Body Spray in the scent Sugar Crush. It's a light scent which smells really summery!


Next, I bought the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. This takes makeup off really well and the mini bottle is perfect for travelling in the summer holidays.


Finally, again for my dancing show, I bought the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. This works really well and lengthens and volumizes the lashes.


I hope you've enjoyed reading this post - comment below what else you'd like to see! 

Kate x

@pastel_skies_x

No comments:

Post a Comment