Thursday 30 July 2015

Skincare Routine || Kate

Hello! 

Today's post is my daily skincare routine - enjoy! 


First of all, I use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water to remove the majority of my makeup. It's very gentle and takes off makeup really well!


Next, I use the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash. This lathers nicely to create a foam which leaves your skin feeling very clean and fresh after use. I take this off using a Liz Earle Cleansing Cloth which is gentle, but also does the job well! 


If I'm going in the shower, then I use the Elemis Fresh Skin 'Skin Glow' Exfoliating Face Wash. This is a product which I don't tend to use every day, but I do use it when I want my skin to have a deep clean. I find it much easier to take off in the shower, and after I use it my skin feels really well cleaned! 


Finally, I use the Elemis Fresh Skin 'Softly Softly' Daily Moisturiser. This is quite thick, so a little bit goes a long way! It moisturises really well and my skin feels refreshed after I use it.


I hope you've enjoyed this post, have a great summer!

Kate x

@pastel_skies_x

No comments:

Post a Comment