Thursday 18 June 2015

Recent Purchases || April, May & June

Hello!

Today I have another post about some of the things I have bought recently, I've only included beauty items, I didn't have time to take photos of clothes I have bought.



I bought Colab dry shampoo from Superdrug because I love dry shampoo to give my hair an extra boost! This dry shampoo is by the model, youtuber and all round gorgeous Ruth Crilly from A Model Recommends and I've only heard good things about it so decided to give it a try!
I got the full size Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions All-over Clearing Treatment and the Clarifying Lotion because it works a treat for my skin!
I also bought the B. Makeup Brush Cleanser, also from superdrug, because I needed to clean my brushes again, and I cleaned them earlier and they look like new! It was very inexpensive so well worth looking out for!

Lottie London is, as far as I'm aware, a new brand to Superdrug. They have a wide range of beautiful nail polishes (which I am yet to try) and makeup brushes in cute colours (ranging from £4.99-£9.49), I had to restrain myself from buying everything and just buy the Blend In Brush!
I bought some Eylure lashes for the dancing show/presentation, I've also heard lots of good things about Eylure as a brand!

These are again for the show, L'Oreal Lip Liner Couture in Scarlet Rouge and the Super Liner Perfect Slim which I really like, it is in Intense Black and the name does not lie!

I repurchased Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint & Precision Shaping Pencil because it is so good, and only £10! I also purchase One Heck Of A Blot, a translucent powder because a translucent powder is a must in anyone's makeup bag!

I bought this mini Benefit set from Boots, the products are all really good (and cute!)

No post of mine would ever be complete without some Barry M Nail Paints, I won't go on about how much I like them again, I think you already know!

I bought MAC's Kinda Sexy lipstick (it's a nude, like a more pinky version of Velvet Teddy, but it is showing up very pink in the photo) and I ended up wearing it to my prom, it's matte and lasts well!
Fix+ is a spray you can use before and after your makeup, it feels so refreshing on! Rubenesque Pro Longwear Paint pot is a gorgeous golden peach, that can look pink and Soft Ochre is an essential, it is a good base for eyeshadow or worn on it's own, they last very well (as the name suggests), as someone who find the Maybelline Colour Tattoos end up creasing on them, these are incredible and do not crease at all!

I didn't go into great depth about the products, some I only got a day or so ago and haven't been able to try properly, but please let me know if there's anything you like to see a review on or feel free to ask me questions in the comments!

I hope you're having a lovely week!
Lots of love,
Emma xxx



My song recommendation for this post is Let It Go from Frozen (another disney song, I'm obsessed...I'm definitely not 16 or anything...) I just love Frozen and all the songs and one day Liza and I will have our own edition of frozen and many different disney films;) (she'll be happy I mentioned her in this). If you want a non-disney song recommendation, check out this cover of HAIM's Forever that James Bay did in the Live Lounge ages ago, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment