Tuesday 9 June 2015

Q&A!

Hello!
Today I wanted to do a blogpost because it's the first day I've had where I've had no revision to do, I have no exams left and I also realised I've never done a Q&A on this blog before!
I asked on Instagram for your questions and you had plenty of weird and random questions for me so lets get into answering them and have a good, chilled, chatty post!

I just finished writing this and didn't realise how long it would be! Grab yourself a nice cup of tea, a biscuit and get comfy!

My first question is from @_.neeeve1d._ and she asks 'If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life what would it be?' It turns out I was also asked this question by @x.melissa as well!

I would probably say concealer, I don't have the greatest skin. It was a choice between either concealer or mascara but I have dark eyelashes naturally so I think I could live without mascara!

The next question is 'what is your favourite TV series?' and this is from @heyitisjess.

My favourite TV series is Downton Abbey. I promise I'm not an old person;) I just really enjoy it and I don't really watch much TV so I don't have anything else I could pick!

@jess_swanepoel_ asked me two questions, 'If you could go anywhere for a week with anyone and bring back any one thing, where would you go? Who would you take? And what would you bring back? and what are your tips for exam stress?' That is actually four questions but I'm feeling generous;)

That's really hard actually! I'm a very indecisive person so I'm going to cheat with my answer, I would go anywhere and I'd take someone I love with me, I don't mind who, if I really couldn't decide I could always take one of my cats (if you couldn't tell, I like cats) and I would bring back good memories and things that would make an impact upon my life. As for exam stress, I wrote a post about exams which you can click here to read, but I'd say make sure you make time for yourself, you are more important than a letter on a certificate. Take time to go out with your friends, watch a movie/youtube, listen to music, sleep or just relax. I think it's more important that you feel relaxed and realise that exams aren't all that bad, it's just how you think of them and that'll make all the difference!

@franrockey asked 'What is your favourite skincare product?'

My favourite skincare is Clinique's anti-blemish solutions range, its the only thing I've found that has worked on my skin, I wish I had found it when I was in y8 and I really needed it!

@lauren_everyday_ asks 'do you have any advice you would give to your younger self about growing up?'

Believe in yourself, don't worry about what other people think because you have great friends and you will make lots more who love you for who you are, and remember to think positively even through the hard times! I think they're things that we should all tell ourselves on a regular basis any way, life is filled with ups and downs but just because you aren't having a good time right now it doesn't mean that tomorrow won't be good!

@holly.hughes asked what is my 'biggest aspiration?', @fo.to.graphy asked 'do you know what you want to be/do when you're older?' and @perksofbeingami asked 'what do you want to do in the future?'

I don't know what I want to do as a job, everyone is reminding me that I need to start thinking about uni soon but I genuinely have no clue. I don't mind what I do as long as I am happy!

My next question is from @molly.wardx and she asked 'if you had kids what would you name them?'

Of course, you can guess I have no idea, little Emma I loved the names Rose and Abigail and now there are so many names I like, but I think the cutest name would be Nacho, obviously not for a child,  I'm clearly thinking of future cat names;) thank you Spanish past papers with funny but ideal cat names, you can tell we took GCSE Spanish lessons seriously...

@freya.ig asked 'whats the favourite place you went on holiday and why?'

I love Turkey, where we stay is so lovely, it's really beautiful and the people are all really friendly, but I've enjoyed everywhere I've been on holiday!

These questions are from @lizagrace_x and she said 'will you still be my cat lady? What A-Levels are you taking?'

I will forever be the cat lady, Liza, don't worry;) I'm doing art, biology, psychology and maths (it all lies in hannah hands with her silly sweets).

My next question is 'what do you spend your wages on?' and that was asked by @yazzie01302.

(Too much) Makeup and nail polish, clothes and music.

'favourite makeup brand?' was asked a few times, by @a.lixce and @abbietomx

I'm really loving Soap & Glory at the moment, their products are so lovely and such good quality for the price!

@lucy_wishes asked 'what's your favourite season? where's your happy place?'

As much as I love what we get of a summer, I definitely love the winter, I'm a Christmas baby and I think I'm probably the most Christmassy person you'll meet (I'm sure you know that already Luce!) I could listen to Christmas songs all day, every day, all year round, it's just such a happy and joyful (but cold) part of the year and I can't help but love it! My happy place is Talland Bay in Cornwall, I've been there so many times since I was little and it's just full of so many lovely memories for me and makes me forget about everything and just feel relaxed! Unfortunately it takes a long time to get there.

@floralodds asked the impossible question of 'out of all of your cats and dogs, which do you like the most and why?'

We all know I can't choose favourites but Percy is probably my favourite, he doesn't seem to like anyone but me, and everyone calls him ugly, poor little kitty! I love him lots though so thats all that counts;) I of course love Poppy, Stitch, Freddy and Florence a lot as well!

@ohhheyitssarah asked 'what's your favourite shop to get clothes from and why?'

Matalan kids section is where it's at. Wow I'm just so cool. But it really does have great clothes, its so inexpensive and it has sizes I fit in better, I'm short and clothes are hard to find (clearly) But I like a lot of other high street shops as well.

'stars or the moon?' was asked by @lil.beccaa

Probably the stars, I don't know why but we can all be glad that I managed to make one whole decision in this post. When we were in Norfolk, we stayed in this tiny little village and because it didn't have a lot of light pollution you could see so many stars and it was just beautiful.

@floralinstgram asked 'whats your summer essentials?'

I love BB creams and bright lip colours for the summer with a good pair of sunnies and you're ready to go!

@_perksofemily_ asked 'If you could change anything about you, your life, your account or anything, what would you change and why?'

Obviously I'd have more cats (no one expected that answer did they?!) I wouldn't change anything, apart from maybe the weather, it's summer and it's still freezing and very rainy, can't we have some sun?

Well, today we learnt how much I love cats.

I hope you enjoyed that post, it's really fun to do Q&As, you get to know a bit more about me and they're really nice to write!

Thank you for everyone who asked me questions, sorry if I got your username wrong or did get to include your questions, I got a lot more than I anticipated!

Have a good rest of the day and I'll speak to you very soon!
Lots of love,
Emma xxx




Today, my song for you is Dear No One by Tori Kelly, Tori has such a beautiful voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment