Wednesday 10 June 2015

Summer Ootd~ the £15 outfit!

Hello everybody! 

I'd like to start this off by apologising for not posting, it's been a very stressful few months, but with GCSE's out the way, I can use my 13 week holiday ( yes, 13 weeks of freedom) to bring you lots of blog posts!

As I completed my GCSE's, my Mum and Dad took me out for a celebratory meal. I loved what I was wearing and at a £15 total for my outfit (excluding jewellery) I thought I'd share it with you!


My playsuit was from Primark 2 years ago. It was £10 reduced to £5. When I took it to the till it had been further reduced to £1! I wish if have brought it in every size because let's face it, it won't fit forever!


I love the floral print on it. It's summer but not in your face bright colours, and I love that it looks like a dress, however it's actually shorts so it's perfect to dress up at night or dress down in the day and go for a picnic. *it has pockets too! which I love as it means I don't need to carry a bag for my phone!*


I paired it with these lovely black heels, also from Primark. They are very tall, but because of the thick heel, it's easier for me to walk in.


 These were only £14 and I can already tell I am going to be getting a lot of use out of these! They also make me look really tall, which is a bonus as I'm a tiny tot.


Finally I added my two pandora rings and pandora bracelet and used a rose gold eyeshadow from the Naked 2 pallete to cover my eyes, which added a nice touch. 




What other blog posts would you like me to do? I have a couple of baking ones, a baby lips review and urban decay haul lined up, but is there anything else that interests you? Also let me know your favourite items to wear this summer. 

Have a fab summer! 

Love Ella x

No comments:

Post a Comment