Sunday 7 June 2015

Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Hello,
On Tuesday, I got back from my last ever English exam and decided I wanted to do some baking!

I didn't follow a recipe because I didn't have one that I had all the ingredients for, so I just made it up and hoped for the best!
Disney DVDs and songs are baking essentials so don't forget them;)

Ingredients

  • 200g softened butter
  • 300g brown sugar
  • 2tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 eggs
  • 300g self raising flour
  • Nutella
  • 100g chocolate chips
Firstly, preheat your oven to about 180 degrees, I have no idea what that is for gas or what you should have it on for electric though, sorry! I creamed together the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.


Then I added the vanilla extract and eggs.
Next, add the flour and mix it in!
This is the best bit, Nutella. Add as much or as little as you want, preferably lots;) and then add your chocolate chips in too, I added a packet in because that's all we had, but I would add a bit more than that if I were you!

Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and then add a spoonful of your mixture for each cookie. The mixture spreads a lot so I put four cookies on each tray! They should take about 20 minutes to cook.
And there you have your delicious cookies, a perfect treat to go with a cup of tea and a good movie.

I hope you enjoyed this recipe! My last exam is tomorrow and then I should hopefully be able to get back into more regular blogging!

I wish you the best of luck with any remaining exams, coursework etc. 
Lots of love,
Emma xxx


This week my song choice is going to be a Disney song (as it goes along with the post because that's what I listen to when I'm baking) and it was hard to pick just one, but it's I Just Can't Wait to be King from The Lion King, who doesn't love that film?!

No comments:

Post a Comment