Sunday 4 May 2014

Q&A!

Hey guys its Cloe! This is my first post on this blog and I'm so happy Emma chose me to be one of her guest bloggers!
So I asked you all on Instagram to send me questions for this post so here they are!

1.what is my favourite makeup item!
I think my favourite would have to be the Benefit They're Real mascara. I only got the small one and its amazing!

2.favourite Instagram account?
Not to be bias but Emmas account has been my favourite for a long time. Her posts are always beautiful and her theme is amazing!

3.my favourite type of cheese?
Sorry to disappoint you but I don't like cheese a lot. If I was to choose it would be chedder.

4.my favourite youtuber?
My favourite youtuber has to be Zoella,as it is with many others :)

5.what music do I listen to?
I have an obsession with Ariana Grande,her music is lovely and she is really pretty ;)

6.what would be your weapon of choice during a zombie apocalypse?
This question kind of scared me but I think it would be a knife?

7.would you rather have 7 horse sized bunnies or 7 bunny sized horses?
I would definitely choose 7 horse sized bunnies as they are one of my favourite animals :)

8.what has been my favourite pet?
This would be my cats,even though we don't have them anymore :(

9.would I ever dye my hair?
I don't think I would permanently because I love having brown hair :) but I don't know my decision could change when I'm an adult.

10.what are your hobbies?
I love to dance,although I'm not that good at it. I also play the piano and that takes up a lot of my time. My last thing is sketching:)

11.what is my favourite DVD?
Either Tangled or the Little Mermaid. These both include my favourite disney princesses :)

12.my favourite holiday?
This would be when I went to south Tenerife last year. It was better because it was during school time :)

13.who do I live with?
I live with my mum and my younger sister.

14.my first ever makeup item?
This wasn't makeup,it was more an applicator. It was my small set of Mac brushes I got for schristmas a couple of years ago. Im not sure where it was from or the cost as it was a present.

15.what is my favourite book?
Omg I am obsessed with The Fault in Our Stars :D the book it really emotional and I have never read a book like this. The plot isn'tunderstandable at first but iif you read more it becomes more understandable :)

Thank you guys for reading my post,feel free to leave a comment and I hope you all enjoy future posts <3
Cloe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment