Sunday 4 May 2014

A Walk In The Woods!

 Hello! 

Last week, I got a new camera, and I went on a walk to the woods to test it out. My parents suggested the idea because it's spring and everything looks so pretty in the woods. It was a very sunny, warm day as well, so it was nice to go for a little stroll!

This will be a very photo-heavy blogpost, I took a lot of photos all the way round the walk! If you're like me, you'll love this post, may favourite parts of blogposts are the photos!

The way we go into the woods involves walking through a field, often used for football, but it's perfect for dogs to run around on, my parents have also often bumped into Jessica Ennis walking her dog there as well!
My two dogs, Freddy the cocker spaniel  (the third photo) and Florence the soft coated wheaten terrier (in the second photo, that you met in my first blogpost), really love to run around and find things to play with!
Freddy and Florence made friends with this lovely dog. The dog was actually blind but did not hesitate to run around with them, it kept bumping into me as well! I think it's great that even dogs without any sight can have the freedom to run around on the field and the only thing the have to worry about running into is humans!

At the bottom of the field there was a massive patch of daisies and they were so cute and it just all looked so nice in the sun!
I think this photo of the daisies is one of my favourites!

We then got into the woods and it looked amazing! The bluebells were everywhere and I took rather a lot of photos of them!
That's just three photos of bluebells, be prepared for more, I'm trying to do them in order of when they were taken!

Then there is this little clearing where the sun shines in and the grass looks all luscious and there are nice little flowers and it would be a perfect place for a picnic too!


After walking down the path, you get back into the woods and what are you surrounded by?! More bluebells!
Florence had a little drink of water resulting in her beard changing colour!

Spot the cocker spaniel;)
I didn't realise there was a fly on the flower as I was taking the photo, that came as a surprise when I put the photos onto my computer! 
I came across a huge patch of bluebells and other little wild flowers!
Florence looks at you with her gorgeous brown eyes and persuades you to give her a treat with just eye contact, what a clever dog haha!
Freddy's favourite part is the river of course!
Action shot!
Made some more friends!
The walk had nearly finished, off we went out of the woods an back onto the field!
I don't think I've ever seen a dog look as happy as Freddy does here, walking along without a care:)

I really hope you enjoyed reading this blogpost and seeing the first photos I took with my new camera, I was very happy with the results!

If you enjoyed this, please let me know and maybe I could do some more blogposts like this but for different things!

Lots of love,
Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment