Monday 5 May 2014

25 Facts About Me!

Hi everyone! It's Leah here.

I thought that I would do 25 facts about me so that before I start making proper kind of blog posts you could get to know a little about me.

1. I love anything pink, yep I'm girly...

2. I'm an organisation freak and I love to make lists of things I need to do,it's really weird I know!

3. I have met Liam Neeson and his family before.

4. I have always had long hair. When I was only a new-born baby everyone always commented on how long my hair was!

5. I love ice-cream and Starbucks.

6. My favourite singer is Ed Sheeran I'm obsessed with him and his music.

7. I have never dyed my hair and my ears aren't pierced.

8. When I was 10 I ALWAYS wore hairbands, I literally had about 50 hairbands!

9. I love Nature and being outside.

10. I would love to be a teacher when I'm older

11. If something is mango flavoured then it's a yes.

12.Some day I will marry Theo James.

13. I thought this post would be easy but it's honestly not!

14. I have an obsession with the Divergent books and I have just started reading the third of the series.

15. I love bathbombs and always save them for bad days.

16. My favourite youtubers are Hannah Maggs and of course Zoella.

17. I always wish I was a youtuber but I'd never have the guts to start an account.

18. I take laughing fits at the worst times. If I'm having an argument with someone or the teacher shouts at me I will start laughing.

19. I love the Vampire Diaries and never miss an episode.

20. I am 14 years old and I'm coming 15 in July.

21. I'd rather be too cold than too warm.

22. I come from quite a big family.

23. All my friends are shorter than me.

24. I love the beach

25. I hope I didn't bore you to death.


So, thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this. Also thanks to Emma for letting me post on her blog. xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment