Tuesday 22 April 2014

Welcome!


Hello,

My name is Emma and welcome to my blog!

This isn't just any blog though, it's not just going to be me! I have enlisted the help of some fabulous guest bloggers to create exciting blog posts of their own for this blog, especially for you, because we don't want you to get bored! 

I found all my guest bloggers on Instagram (with the exception of one of my best friends) and they all seem like lovely girls who are going to do a great job of being guests, and I will be inviting new guests in the future too!

My next post will be introductions to my guests, so I thought why not give you an introduction to me as well!

As you know, my name is Emma, I'm fifteen years old and my Instagram is @_emma__c!

I love photography, art, makeup, fashion, animals and baking! 

I created this blog because recently I've been asked quite a lot to start a blog or a YouTube channel, and at the moment, youtube isn't really on the cards for me, (maybe in the future if you persuade me enough!) so I thought a blog would be the perfect thing for now! 

I'm really excited to get this blog up and running and be able to have everyone posting blogposts that I'm sure will be absolutely amazing!

On this blog we are going to have all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle, so anything from ootd's and nail tutorials to little advice posts and Q&As!

 I'm going to finish this post of now, and leave you with a photo of one of my dogs, Florence, looking very excited, to reflect how excited we all are for this blog!



Thank you for reading,
I hope you enjoy all our future blogposts! Don't forget to follow this blog, comment and share with your friends if you like it!

Lots of love
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment