Tuesday 22 April 2014

Meet the guest bloggers!

So, as promised, I have an introduction to the lovely guest bloggers!

So here they are!

Lucy

Hello, my names is Lucy ( @lucia_olivia_ on Instagram). I am fourteen years old (15 in May). I love everything to do with makeup, fashion and beauty, I also love photography and sport! I know Emma from Instagram because she has an amazingccount and personality! I'm obsessed with Instagram and clothes oh and chocolate! 


Lauren

Hello! My name is Lauren Elizabeth McInerney, but you can call me Lozza, Laur, Loops or just Lauren! I am thirteen years old and I love blogging, instagramming and youtubing - haha! You can probably tell I love using the Internet! I also love to procrastinate, but when I'm not I'm either taking photos or filming a youtube video, but procrastinating is my all time favourite hobby! My youtube is www.youtube.com/user/autumnaltea and I would live it if you could check it out:) thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoy the blog! 



Kate 

Hello! My names Kate (@kate_e_a on Instagram). I'm fifteen, and Emma is one of my best friends:). I love shopping, makeup, clothes, photography, chocolate and Instagram of course! I'm obsessed with frozen songs and I can't wait for it to be summer;P.


Cloe

Hello! My name is Cloe (@pxstelcloe on Instagram) and I'm almost thirteen years old. I love anything to do with shopping, food, makeup and the fault in our stars. I met Emma through Instagram and she is so lovely, I can't wait to be a guest blogger for her.



Leah 

Hiya!I'm leah (@life0fleah on instagram) and I'm 14 years young. :) I love all things to do with fashion, beauty (of course) Disney, The Hunger Games and photography. I also have a strange obsession with turtles. Olaf from Frozen is my favourite! I know Emma through Instagram and I LOVE her account so much and her obviously... At least I know we have one thing in common! I thought that doing this would be a great idea as I love sharing my thoughts and ideas with everyone. I know I will love blogging and I hope you enjoy reading anything from me as much as I enjoy writing it! 



Izzy

Hi everyone! My name is Izzy (@alohaitsizzyyy on Instagram) and I'm a shoppaholic/internet addict! I love photography and generally all things pretty:) I'm so grateful to Emma for letting me be part of this blog, hope you enjoy it!:)x


Emma W 

Hello! I'm Emma (@heyitsemmax on instagram) and I'm 15years old. I love all the typical things most teenage girls like (make up, fashion etc...). I also compete for a club in the 100m and 200m sprints and have so far gotten to county level. I'm obsessed with cats, tea and listening to music. I honestly couldn't survive a day without all three of these things in my life. I have gotten to know Emma through instagram (not me the other Emma) and we are in a group of girls together AKA the Leprechauns. Her account is perfect and so is she for offering me this opportunity. I have previously owed two other blogs, in which i enjoyed sharing my thoughts and opinions to certain topics and raising awareness of others. I hope you enjoy future posts made by me as much as I will enjoy writing them. Lots of Love xx


We all hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about us all and we will be getting normal posts up soon!

Lots of love,
Emma, Kate, Leah, Cloe, Emma. W, Izzy, Lucy and Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment