Friday 25 April 2014

Kate's Room Tour!


Hi guys! For my first ever blogpost I've decided to do a room tour, hope you enjoy it! 

Below, is what you see when you first walk through the door. My room is at the back of the house, so looks over the garden. I love to look out the window, and see what people are up to in the garden; especially in summer!


I have a daybed, which is from Ikea. I love to sit on it and and relax; I'm usually on Instagram or YouTube whilst doing so! 


On the other wall, is my dressing table and desk, which are also from Ikea, they have such a lovely range, and everything is so affordable! I love my dressing table, and like to decorate it with pretty fairy lights and my makeup brushes. 




I also like to have a selection of candles burning; they look so pretty, and make the whole room smell amazing!


My desk is where I keep most of my things; books, pens, jewellery, hair tools! There's a lot of shelves so it's very useful. Instead of having a desk light, I have some fairy lights (also from Ikea)! I love to sit at my desk and browse the internet on my laptop; usually on various online shops!


My chest of drawers always has the book I'm am currently reading - at the moment it's divergent. Above them, I also have a cute picture that was a birthday present from my Aunt. 


As I play the piano, I have a keyboard in my room, although I don't use it very much! 


Finally, here is a photo of the mirror above the fireplace, which reflects the rest of the room.


I hope you enjoyed my room; I really enjoyed doing this post and can't wait to do more! 

Lots of love, 
Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment