Sunday 14 September 2014

My Piece of Summer - Cloe

I think it's been a very long time since I wrote a post on this blog but I'm back!
Emma C came up with this great idea of each of us writing up a post revolving around our summers! 

At the beginning of my summer my mum came to pick me up and surprised me with 2 gorgeous black Labrador puppies! She had named them Oscar and  Charlie!
They look very different now!

During summer it was also my birthday! I received a new phone from my mum which I was very happy about!  I also got a few other things!

Emma suggested we all do a summer playlist,but I wanted to do something different so I'm going to recommend some books I've been loving over the summer!

Abundance Of Katherine's-John Green
Obviously after The Fault in Our Stars John Green has become more popular. In my opinion though,some of his other books are better than The Fault in Our Stars!
This book is about a boy called Colin Singleton who only goes out with girls called Katherine. I've not completely read the book but so far it is amazing!

Looking For Alaska-John Green
Yes it is another John Green book sorry! ;)
This book I think is my favourite John Green book I've ever read. It is quite sad but it is just amazing!

Forrest Gump-Winston Groom
Now if you have ever seen the film Forrest Gump then you need to read this book! With all books,in my opinion, they are better than the film,and especially in this book! It tells you more about him that wasn't in the film as well :)

Obviously my summer wasn't as fun as the other bloggers because I didn't go on holiday and I've just been spending time with family! My summer was still fun but I'm happy to be back at school
I hope you enjoyed reading my blogpost and I will try and post more!
Cloe x
Instagram~@arabuesque

No comments:

Post a Comment