Sunday 28 September 2014

Autumn Nail polish!

Hello!
Today I'm going to do a little review on some of the new autumn Barry M Nail Paints!

As you probably already know, I am a big fan of the Barry M nail polishes, it seems to be the only brand I buy any more, so when they brought out their new autumn collection I was very excited to buy a few and try them out!

photo from http://thenailymail.blogspot.co.uk
I knew i couldn't buy all six of the gorgeous colours, so Kate helped me choose just three (there was a 3for2 offer on!) 

The colours I decided on were Cardamom, Paprika and Mustard.


Cardamom is a lovely green with a slight grey tone to it.
Paprika is an orange toned brown.
Mustard is what it says on the tin;)
All of the colours go on really opaquely, and you can often get away with just one coat, which is ideal for if you don't fancy spending ages doing your nails! The collection is available in Superdrug and they cost £3.99 each (a bargain!)

Here are all three together in an autumnal take on daisy nails!
(click here to see my daisy nails post)
I hope you enjoyed this post, what are your opinions on Barry M Nail Paints?
I hope the rest of your weekend is great!
Lots of love,
Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment