Sunday 7 September 2014

My Piece of Summer - Kate

Hello!

Today I'm going to do a post which rounds up my summer so I can share some of my favourite memories and photos! 

The holidays started with me flying to Fethiye, Turkey with Emma (@_emma__c) and her family. We had a great time - swimming and sunbathing in the gorgeous weather! 

This was where we stayed, the swimming pool was so nice!


These are a couple of photos that I took when we were out eating dinner - the sunsets were so beautiful! 

We took a boat trip and visited some old tombs which were very interesting.

A really cute turtle that we saw whilst on the boat!

When I got back from Turkey, I took a visit to London on the train and went up Tower Bridge with my two little cousins, Aunt and Nana. We had a very busy but fun day, and saw lots of the London sights! 


A few days later, me and my family and my friend Ursula (@litt1eshebear) flew to Nerja, Spain, where we spent just over a week in the sun. We had a great time and did lots of beach trips, and swimming in our pool! 

This was our villa in Spain, which had a lovely view of the sea!


We visited the Alhambra Palace in Granda which was very spectacular!

I feel very lucky to have gone abroad twice this summer, and have made memories that I'll remember for years to come!

In the final two weeks, I went on lots of dog walks with my mum and brother. It was so lovely to spend time with them and visit lots of cafés in parks!

Here is my dog, Jacob on a walk in Clumber Park which he really enjoyed!

On the last weekend of the holidays, I went to York for the day, again with Emma and Ursula and a couple of other close friends. We had such a lovely time shopping and admiring the beautiful streets in York! That night, me and Emma and Ursula had a sleepover and watched films and ate chocolate, which was very fun. 


I had an absolutely fantastic summer holiday, and I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Kate x

Instagram ~ @kate_e_a

No comments:

Post a Comment