Tuesday 1 September 2015

#3 - Serenity

I know, I know - I promised a new playlist every week of the summer.... Well I guess that didn't happen !! *embarrassed emoji* I'm sorry, like, extreamly sorry. One week I was away, the next I was at drama camp, and I didn't have much time to myself and couldn't prepare those two weeks for you all.

But, here I am with the third (and last) instalment to the summer playlists. I am sure I'll post more playlists for you all in the future, but this will conclude the summer playlist section!! 

So, without further ado, here's my end of summer mix, with songs that slow down the pace of life, ready for autumn and school, or what-not.


1.Come Under the Covers - Walk The Moon 

2, Chamber - Amber Run

3. Monster - Mumford and Sons

4. Cherry Wine - Hozier

5. Drive - Halsey

6. Me - The 1975

7. Infinite - The Xx


FULL PLAYLIST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment