Tuesday 31 March 2015

Easter Nails!


Here are some cute, simple to do nails that are perfect for Easter! 


Paint nails pastel colours with one nail yellow (or all yellow depending on how many chicks you want!) the yellow nails will be chicks! 



Paint the shell using white or a very light pastel and add spots or a pattern to the other nails if you'd like to!



Add two black dots with a white dot in each for eyes and a red or orange triangle as the beak! Finish off with a topcoat to ensure your nail design lasts as long as it can!

And then you're finished! Enjoy your cute nails! 

I really want to do some baking, however I'm not sure what to bake! What would you like me to bake and do a blogpost on? Leave me a comment below!

I hope you enjoyed this quick post!
Lots of love,
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment