Friday 6 March 2015

Review| Benefit Roller Lash

Hey everyone!

I purchased Elle magazine the other week as I was keen to try to new mascara by benefit! The magazine was £4 and you got a free benefit mascara testing out the roller lash. The tester is usually £10. 
I LOVE this mascara and it is my new favourite thing. Ive worn it everyday for the past month, and my eyelashes have been so long. It hooks and curls so you don't need a curler. My eyelashes are VERY short so this has made a lot of difference! Here's a photo, you can clearly tell the difference ! My normal mascara vs. Rollerlash...

The mascara is ALOT easy to wipe off than any other mascara, it nearly comes off with water, I just have to go over my water line with a wipe to remove any black.


Overall I really think this mascara is defiantly worth purchasing. It definatly beats they're real, and they are both priced at £19.50. The packaging is a lot nicer too, including the wand. The mini version is adorable too, and small enough to carry in your purse or makeup bag for school, it still contains a lot of product. 

Here's a photo of me with my makeup and the mascara! I think it makes a lot of difference! 

Q: what recipies do you you want me to post? 

Love Ella xx

•Twitter:@ellaunderhill
•instagram:@ellaunderhill_

No comments:

Post a Comment