Sunday 31 August 2014

Outfit Ideas for Autumn!

Hello!

On Friday, I bought a new cardigan for autumn and winter, to keep warm and I just thought I'd share a few outfits I'd wear it with!


This dress is a dark red paisley lace pattern, I purchased it in Matalan last winter, so I don't think it's sold anymore but I'm sure there are some similar! It has 3/4 length sleeves too, I put it with a pair of black opaque tights, heeled brogues from Graceland (I can't remember the website I bought them from, I've had them for years) and of course, the cardigan which I bought from H&M for £14.99.


This next outfit is just a casual one! A long sleeved white and navy-blue top from H&M, jeans from Matalan, they are from the children's/teens section because as I'm not very tall, it's hard to find jeans that fit, these cost £12. My shoes are dark green converse. The cardigan has pockets, which are big enough for your phone or whatever you need your pockets for!


My last outfit is this blue skirt, also from Matalan. The same top as the last outfit, ans the shoes from the first outfit! The skirt and top make a good outfit for summer, so being able to add a few items to make the outfit suitable for different times of year is very helpful!

I hope you enjoyed this quick post!
Lots of love,
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment