Friday 8 August 2014

Where Have We Been?!

Hello everyone!

I know it has been a few weeks since I last posted a blogpost, and I'm very sorry!

On the 18th July, school finished for the 6 week summer holidays, and on the 19th one of my fellow guest bloggers, Kate (who is in fact one of my best friends in life off the internet!) and I set off to the airport to catch a flight to turkey, where we stayed for two and a half weeks, and had an amazing time!

This is only a short post, I just wanted to quickly explain the reason for our absence! Maybe, when Kate comes back from her next holiday to Spain and we've combined all of our many, many photos, Kate and I will do a joint blogpost about our holiday, please let us know if you'd like to see that!

For now, I'll leave you with a photo of one of many of the gorgeous Turkish sunsets we witnessed while we were away!


I hope you're all having a good summer so far,
Lots of love,
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment