Thursday 9 April 2015

Spring Polishes




As spring is just around the corner I thought I'd do a little more of a spring related post. And what's more spring-esk than pastel barrym polishes?

Left to Right-
Lychee
Blueberry
Rose Hip
Papaya
Mermaid


Formula
I love the formula of the Barrym polishes. Especially the gelly range. All coats apply so evenly and smoothly on to my nails,

Lasting power
The lasting power of these polishes really is incredible. The longest I've had my nails painted without getting chipped is almost two weeks! And that was when I painted them using Papaya. The quality really is outstanding for only £3.99

Finish
Depending on what type of Barrym polish you have gone for the finish differs. But when it's the gelly range then the finish it quite a shiny but thin finish, They colour really does stand out, but I also find that you don't need to apply several coats to get a full on pigmented finish. Which is great, and helps with the polish last longer!

I can't wait to wear all these polishes again for spring 2015!

Gabriella xx

Blog | Instagram | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment