Tuesday 28 April 2015

Hello and my first MAC lipstick!

Hi everyone!

My name is Sarah and I am  a new guest blogger for this blog!
For a while now I pave been trying to get into blogging but always failed at it! So I thought that I would ask the lovely Emma whether I could take part in this wonderful idea of a blog with guest bloggers!

A little bit about me:
My name is Sarah, like I have already mentioned and I tuned 16 last Friday (24th April).  I live with my parents and my two cats Holly and Leo in Norfolk. I have Instagram (go give me a cheeky follow ;) @ohhheyitssarah #selfpromo) and twitter which is the same as my Instagram but just with an extra 'h' on the end! I have a boyfriend of almost 3 years and I have wonderful supportive friends and family. I suffer from anxiety and a condition called Hypermobility Syndrome (if you look it up on google, it'll tell you more about it on the association's website).

I hope you enjoy this blog post and I hope I'll be talking to you all soon whether it's on here, Instagram or twitter!

Let's get on with the post!


MY FIRST MAC LIPSTICK!

I received my first MAC lipstick at my birthday meal from one of my best friends, Lily.
"Twig"

I love this lipstick because of how beautiful the colour is and because of  how nicely it goes onto my lips. I actually chose this lipstick after looking online on the actual MAC website and then reviews on blogs that I found and then finding what it looked like on people's lips on google images along with another one, Faux (I know I know, slightly risky!). I am so pleased that Lily chose this one for me out of the two. In the photos it looks quite red-y but in real life it's a pink/nude type of colour which I LOVE!

I will definitely be purchasing another MAC lipstick soon! And for what they are, I don't think that the £15.50 price tag is too much! 



Thank you for reading, see you in my next post! Remember to check out all my social medias in the mean time. 
Sarah 
X





No comments:

Post a Comment