Wednesday 18 November 2015

MAC Lipsticks!

Hello,
Today, as i'm wrapped up in blankets in my room with the fairy lights turned on, one of the dogs cuddling with me and listening to a long playlist full of christmas music, with snow forecast later in the week, I felt like I should try and get a blogpost up! I want to do plenty of Christmas posts over the next month (in case you don't follow me on instagram I love christmas, it's my favourite time of year!) but didn't know where to start! I'm sure a lot of you love a good lipstick just like me, and so I thought I would show you my MAC lipsticks today! You could put a lovely lipstick on your christmas list or even buy yourself or a friend one as a present!


I have four MAC lipsticks, they are £15.50 so I try to resit buying them but sometimes you should reward yourself for the hard work you do!

Creme Cup

Creme Cup was my first lipstick from mac, it's a beautiful pinky nude with a cremesheen finish so it's quite moisturising on the lips! It's a staple in most people's collections and you won't find many people who haven't heard of it.

Kinda Sexy

Kinda Sexy is the lipstick I wore to my y11 prom. It's matte so it's very long lasting and is my favourite nude, that i'd say (after comparing swatches people have done) is a pinker version of Velvet Teddy.

Studded Kiss and Ruby Woo

Ruby Woo is a classic blue toned red (it makes your teeth look very white!) that is another staple in many people's lipstick collections. It's retro matte which means it's even more matte than your usual matte formula and  therefore is even more long lasting!

Studded Kiss is a beautiful dark red, perfect for berry lip lovers! It's a matte lipstick so, like the others it's going to last well, this is great for if you're going out and don't want to have to constantly be checking and reapplying your lipstick!


I hope you enjoyed this blogpost, what are your favourite MAC lipstick shades? Please leave me some christmas blogpost suggestions so we can all get into the christmas spirit together!

lots of love,
Emma xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment